GBB Epic Sub Zero Drivers
Epic Distance and Forgiveness in Our Lowest Spinning Driver. The GBB Epic Sub Zero Driver is a true paradigm shift: a powerful, low-spinning Tour-level driver that’s also incredibly forgiving -- an unheard of combination. Its high speed / low-spin characteristics make it particularly appealing to Tour pros, yet it’s so exceptionally forgiving and easy to launch that a wide range of players will want to play Epic Sub Zero.
FEATURES AND DETAILS
- Increased Distance from Jailbreak Technology - Innovative new technology changes how the head and face behave at impact to promote more speed across a larger area of the face for increased average distance.
- More Forgiveness and Lower Spin from Exo-Cage Construction - Innovative head construction unites our titanium Exo-cage with an ultra-light triaxial carbon crown and sole, allowing improved perimeter weighting for more forgiveness and makes it possible to position the CG in line with the neutral axis, which lowers spin.
- Spin Control and Trajectory Control from Interchangeable Weights - Two interchangeable weights in the head (2g and 12g) to adjust spin-rate and launch angle. Put the 12g up front to lower spin; in back for higher launch and higher MOI.
- Fast Head Speed from Industry-leading Aerodynamics - Streamlined head incorporates our proprietary Speed Step, created with direct input from aerospace experts, to improve airflow for more swing speed and distance.
- High-Performance Stock Shaft Options - HZRDUS, Fujikura, and Rogue in three weight classes: 50g, 60g, 70g. Each premium, Tour-proven shaft is engineered to promote speed, power, stability, feel and control: 50g Class: Project X HZRDUS T800 60g Class: Fujikura Pro Green, Aldila Rogue M•AX 70g Class: Aldila Rogue M•AX