The multi-material design combines drag-reducing technology with a speed-inducing forged face and MOI-raising tungsten sole weight to deliver longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness.
- Streamlined design combines with bolder turbulators and Vortec Technology to advance aerodynamics (15% less drag) for more clubhead speed.
- Engineered to increase face flexing (6% thinner, 16% more flexing) and deliver a powerful sound and feel, the forged face is precision machined to produce hotter ball speeds (1-2 mph) for more distance (approximately 5 yards) across the entire face.
Tungsten sole weight
- With a combined MOI over 9000 and the deepest CG location in golf, it elevates stability and forgiveness to our highest levels ever.
- Ultra-thin crown and sole cast produce weight savings to increase MOI and optimize CG location. Overall. PING engineers had 3-times more discretionary weight to use to increase the MOI and optimize the position of the center of gravity.
- Internal rib structure tuned for powerful sound and feel.
Color-shift paint technology
- The premium copper shaft paint transitions to black as you address the ball. The counter-balance design of the Alta CB allows for more mass in head to increase energy transfer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.