Even faster from the clubface and more reliable from miss-hits – with spin rates adjustable anywhere from mid to ultra-low. Built upon a resilient Beta Rich Forged Titanium face that precisely reaches current tournament regulations - and maintains its characteristics over time. Sound engineered for an enhanced sense of feedback and control.
Features and Benefits:
17% stronger face material:
- Multi thickness, Forged SAT 2041 Beta Ti is incredibly responsive across the clubface and maintains performance for longer (compared to traditional 6-4 Ti).
- Shape refined by Yoro craftsmen accustomed to special tour requests. A flatter crown and slightly flatter lie angle will appeal to better players.
Ultra-low Spin Option:
- Longer tracks provide more effective weight movement, allowing mid/low to ultra-low spin positions.
- Weight savings from a compacted Wave Sole and variable-thickness graphite crown used low and deep to combine low spin with stability from off-centre strikes.
Pure at impact:
- A collection of structural refinements to achieve a more tour preferred, solid sound at impact.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.