Wilson Michigan Ave Infinite Putter
The new Wilson line of Infinite putters are inspired by Chicago and designed to perform for you on the greens. Each putter features counter-balanced technology with a heavier grip and a higher balance point to provide more control for a smoother putting stroke. The grip is oversized for greater stability and is made with a new perforated pattern so it feels better in your hands. With six classic head shapes, each is named for a Chicago landmark or neighborhood with the Michigan Ave model being a slightly larger blade shape. The putter faces are double milled for consistent impact, roll, and distance control. Finally, they're finished off with an anti-glare finish to accentuate the sight lines and eliminate distractions.
- Double milled face promotes consistent impact, roll, and distance control with solid feel
- Dark PVD matte finish reduces glare and accentuates sight lines for easy alignment and zero distractions
- Counterbalanced technology moves the balance point of the putter closer to the hands for a smoother, more controlled stroke
- New counter balance Infinite grip features a new perforated pattern for improved feel
- Oversized grip construction offers stable feel and limits twisting during the stroke
- Heavier 104 gram grip weight creates counter-balanced feel
- Classic, slightly larger blade shape
- Includes headcover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.