Maraging Steel Face
- High ball speed comes from the thin, maraging steel face and lower CG position, which is closer to the impact location to produce more energy transfer. Precision-milled MicroMax grooves and the matte-black hyrdopearl 2.0 finish deliver consistent launch and spin from dry and wet conditions for more accuracy.
- New to an iron-style design is the ability to dial in your desired ball flight quickly and easily using the lightweight adjustable hosel that provides eight clearly marked settings to customize your trajectory for maximum distance and accuracy.
Trajectory Tuning Chart
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, 8-position hosel that you can adjust with a range of ±1.5° for loft and lie in various combinations, fine-tuning your ball flight for the best results.
- Blade lengths are slightly shorter with less offset than previous crossovers, providing a compact, tour-style appearance. To fit seamlessly into a set, standard shaft lengths are approximately ¼" shorter, and sole shaping is similar to the i230 irons, including a rounded lead edge with ample bounce for clean, solid strikes.
Low CG, High Launch
- The face is robotically welded to the 17-4 stainless steel body with a lower-hinged bend point to provide higher launch for better stopping power. A smaller internal cavity with targeted EVA polymer behind the face ensures a pleasing feel and sound. Tungsten toe and shaft tip weights elevate MOI for forgiveness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.