Long game versatility is critical. ZX Mk II Fairway Woods carry as much power off the deck as they do off a tee, giving you ball speed and great distance wherever you need it.
- Most Fairway Woods have one flex zone. Rebound Frame has two. Like a spring within a spring, Rebound Frame elevates COR across the face for increased ball speed. And that extra ball speed leads to more distance.
DUAL FLEX ZONES
- Here’s how it works: Like any modern Wood, the speed of ZX Mk II starts with a flexible face—and our face is especially fast thanks to its advanced Ti51AF Titanium alloy construction. The similarities end there, though, because Rebound Frame adds a second flexible zone, a ring of thin titanium in the body. When these two zones flex simultaneously at impact, then snap back into shape, their compounded energy transfer is far more powerful than single-flex designs.
- A stepped crown lowers the clubhead’s Center of Gravity, ultimately raising launch trajectory for higher, longer shots off the deck, with more forgiveness.
- The 3-Wood and 3+-Wood use a strong but lightweight carbon crown instead of a metal crown, maximizing COR and positioning mass low for forgiveness on every shot.
- A dynamic, floating weight pad moves the weight right where you want it without reducing COR—optimizing launch while also allowing space for improved face flex and ball speed. Especially helpful for shots struck low on the face.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.