The ZX7 Mk II Driver is configured for those seeking maximum adjustability in a compact silhouette. Its two swappable heel and toe weights, plus adjustable hosel sleeve, mean you can easily dial in your desired launch condition. Its tight shape profile provides maximum workability and the freedom of complex shotmaking.
- Most Drivers have one flex zone. Rebound Frame has two. Like a spring within a spring, Rebound Frame elevates COR across the face for increased ball speed. And that extra ball speed leads to more distance off the tee.
DUAL FLEX ZONES
- Here’s how it works: Like any modern Driver, the speed of ZX Mk II starts with a flexible face—and our Driver face is especially fast thanks to its advanced Ti51AF Titanium alloy construction. The similarities end there, though, because Rebound Frame adds a second flexible zone, a ring of thin titanium in the body of the Driver. When these two zones flex simultaneously at impact, then snap back into shape, their compounded energy transfer is far more powerful than single-flex designs.
- Swappable weight ports on the heel and toe allow you to adjust swing weight and Center of Gravity to favor a draw or fade shape. With the ZX7 Driver’s included 4g and 8g toe and heel weights, you can adjust your left-to-right shot shape by 5–6 yards. Opt for the full range of available weights, including a 14g option, and you could adjust your horizontal ball flight by as much as 20 yards. An adjustable hosel also provides the opportunity to perfect your preferred loft, lie, and face angle.
STAR FRAME CROWN
- A complex series of ridges and latticework provides the structural integrity necessary to feature a remarkably thin titanium crown. This new, ultralight design gives us the freedom to place discretionary mass where it best suits each ZX Mk II Driver’s ideal launch and spin characteristics.
VARIABLE THICKNESS FACE
- An intricate thickness pattern—hidden on the backside of our Ti51AF Driver faces—expands high COR areas from heel to toe by improving how energy reflects into the ball on off-center shots. It’s adding ball speed for even more distance off the tee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.