PLAY AS GOOD AS THEY LOOK.
- With precision playability and a hint of forgiveness, P·7MC cater to the game’s best ball strikers. These irons will celebrate all the work you’ve put in to get to this point and be the perfect tool for the continued grind.
Forging Towards Perfection
- TaylorMade’s Compact Grain Forging™ process uses 2,000 tons of pressure, more than double the industry standard. The additional force gives us precision control at a micro level and produces a tighter grain structure, creating the best possible feel.
Inspired by Tour
- The tour-inspired P·7MC™ fits the eye of discerning players. With minimal offset and perimeter weighting, this classically shaped iron delivers the ultimate in control and precision with a hint of forgiveness.
- Compact Grain Forging delivers a refined composition inside and out. The sophisticated craftsmanship comes to life with a satin finish and forged “Metal-T” within the cavity back, creating the unmistakable aesthetic of a premium TaylorMade iron.
- Designed with direct input from Tour, P·7MC irons feature a thin topline and progressive offset for a clean look at address. A narrow sole and tight leading edge ensure consistency through the turf.
MUSCLE CAVITY PERFORMANCE
- Every angle is meticulously scrutinized to meet the performance demands of the game’s best ball strikers with perimeter weighting toprovide just the right amount of forgiveness.
COMPACT GRAIN FORGING
- The 1025 carbon steel is forged five times using a 2,000-ton press, an engineering process designed to produce a tighter grain structure with fewer defects. It is designed to provide the most solid, consistent feel possible.
MACHINED FACE & GROOVES
- Precision is paramount. Machining the face ensures precision and quality with an aggressive score line meant for pure shot making.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.