Compact, powerful, and incredibly reliable. These new-look ZX Mk II Hybrids inspire confidence, strike clean, and keep you in the game.
- Most Hybrids have one flex zone. Rebound Frame has two. Like a spring within a spring, Rebound Frame elevates COR across the face for increased ball speed. And that extra ball speed leads to more distance.
DUAL FLEX ZONES
- Here’s how it works: Like any modern Hybrid, the speed of ZX Mk II starts with a flexible face—and our face is especially fast thanks to its advanced Ti51AF Titanium alloy construction. The similarities end there, though, because Rebound Frame adds a second flexible zone, a ring of thin titanium in the body. When these two zones flex simultaneously at impact, then snap back into shape, their compounded energy transfer is far more powerful than single-flex designs.
- A new, larger internal sole weight, placed lower and deeper than the previous generation, allowed us to position more mass deeper in the clubhead. This also shifts the Center of Gravity in the same direction, raising launch for higher, longer shots.
NEW FACE RADIUS
- A new face radius—spanning from the leading edge to the crown—provides more consistent spin on shots struck high or low, giving you more dependable distance from shot to shot.
- Built on input from our professional staff, these ZX Mk II Hybrids have an appealing footprint, neutral face angle, and squared-off toe. It’s a Hybrid designed to suit a skilled player’s eye and inspire confidence as you address your most challenging shots.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.